We offer a wide variety of process improvement services, from Lean and Six Sigma training, to on site project execution, or assisting with the development of your improvement program. Whatever your needs, contact us - we are confident we have a solution for you!
Implementing a Continuous Improvement Program
Improvement programs are quickly becoming a necessity for organizations in all industries. Cost pressures, budget constraints, and resource shortages are ever increasing and the necessity to be an efficient organization grows by the day. The focus of our program is to help your organization improve how the work is being done by:
- Setting up a structured improvement process to select and execute high value projects aligned with organizational goals.
- Establish and execute an organization-wide training plan to get the right knowledge and skills at appropriate levels.
- Developing the people of the organization so they are able to lead and facilitate improvements to perpetuate a culture where employees at all levels recognize inefficiencies and implement meaningful changes.
Continuous Improvement Project Facilitation
Have a problem your team has been unable to solve? We can come on site and use a structured methodology to:
- Understand the situation, process, and challenge; determine what specifically needs to be improved.
- Collect data to understand the magnitude of the problem or challenge; understand how often it is happening and what the impact is to the business
- Identify factors that are influencing the process that may be inhibiting growth, causing problems, causing delays, etc.
- Evaluate and select solutions targeted at resolving the key factors. We'll perform pilot tests to determine the effectiveness of the solutions and to make any necessary adjustments.
- Collect data on the performance of the new process, confirm the improvements, and establish controls to ensure the process does not drift back to its previous performance.
Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification
We provide training for organizations and also conduct open-enrollment sessions on: Lean Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt, Yellow Belt), Lean Fundamentals, Inspiring Change, Simplified Project Management. If you have a specific need, contact us!
Lean Six Sigma Coaching
We provide one-on-one or group coaching sessions to help with students' understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts, theories, and tools. Our primary aim with our coaching is helping students translate their learning into application in the "real world".
“The materials were very organized and easy to follow. The class projects helped break up the day. The download files will be of great help in the future. Great job, really enjoyed the class…"
-T.S., Employee at the City of Stevens Point
I pursued a Lean Six Sigma certification for the first time and Chris was my coach. He was able to break the process down step by step, made me comfortable to ask all my questions and provided me with valuable insight that I am able to carry on with my current role. I am grateful that he was my coach and I would love to work with him again as I pursue the next belt for Lean Six Sigma.
– R Madera, Ernst & Young
“Chris' knowledge base is quite impressive, yet he understands students who have very little knowledge or background in Six Sigma. He has a great ability to explain concepts on a very basic level, giving his students a foundation to start from. He is an expert in his field with a great amount of experience which gives his teaching a wonderfully practical application."
-A.M., Student at Lakeland College’s
Six Sigma in Heath Care